Brown COVID-19 Guest Experience
For over 40 years, Brown has been gracing our client’s homes with style, sophistication, elegance and warmth that capture the essence of those who live in them. Our priority is the health and safety of our clients, team members and partners. We want you to continue to feel comfortable visiting the Brown Showroom and accepting deliveries of our merchandise. So, here are some precautions that we will be taking for the immediate future and will be ingrained in our daily routine
We will be taking the temperatures of all of our team members as they report to work. Additionally, we will also take temperatures of all clients, and partners entering the showroom in order to protect the health and safety of our team.
Any associate with a temperature of 100.0 degrees will be asked to return home and seek medical treatment if necessary. The associate will not be able to return to work until they are fever-free for at least three consecutive days.
Our associates are asked to look out for other symptoms of the virus (coughing, feeling achy, difficulty breathing) and never to come to work when they don’t feel well.
Brown has made face masks available to all of our employees, clients and partners. Our team will be required to wear masks or other face coverings at work. This includes our delivery team. We’ll also be encouraging clients and partners to wear face coverings while in the Brown showroom.
The mandatory policy of face coverings has shifted based on the CDC’s public health guidance. The CDC recommends wearing face coverings in public settings to help curb the spread of the virus. Although many state and local governments are not mandating the use of face coverings in public settings, the CDC has reported that recent studies show a significant portion of individuals with the virus lack symptoms and can transmit the virus. With this knowledge, we believe it is simply in everyone’s best interest to use masks or face coverings to curb the spread of this disease.
The Brown showroom and warehouse will have hand sanitizing stations positioned throughout for easy convenience for our employees and clients. All employees are encouraged to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water throughout the day and avoid touching their face with unwashed hands.
Our daily routine will include cleaning and disinfecting of high-touch spaces and surfaces, including doors, drawers, desks, light switches, phones, printers, appliances and more.
Limiting face-to-face contact with others is the best way to reduce the spread of COVID-19. See below the social distancing measures Brown has taken:
- Implemented a “no hugs, no handshake” policy.
- Staggered work schedule reducing the amount of employees in the showroom at one time
- Decrease social contact in the workplace to include not congregating in the break room, cancelling all showroom events until further notice, limiting 1 to 1 in person meetings
- Increase the physical space between workers/clients to a minimum of 6 feet
Our warehouse team is adhering to CDC safety protocol and going the extra mile to keep our facilities clean and sanitized. Our delivery team will be using disposable gloves, footwear covers, face covers, hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes for each delivery. They will regularly clean high touch areas in their trucks including steering wheels, dashboards, and door latches. We have discussed with our delivery team the importance of good hygiene practices and staying home if they are sick.
- Curbside pickup of samples, accessories, pillows etc.
- No warehousing storage fees
- Complimentary Introductory Zoom call with Brown Designer (limited to 30 minutes)
We will continue to serve our existing clients and new clients with our virtual/e-design service offerings
- - Selection of Interior Material & Finish
- - Digital Design Presentations
- - Consultation & Presentation of Interior Design Concepts
- - Selection & Procurement of Furniture, Area Rugs, Window Treatment, Artwork, Lighting, & Accessories
- - Elevations
- - Space Planning
- - 3D Renderings
- - Millwork Design
- - Design Intent for the Following Floor Plans (Furniture, Floor Covering, Ceiling, Lighting, Power, & Finish Plans)
We are doing our part to ensure the health and safety of our clients, our staff, and our community–while also keeping business moving!