The Interior Design Family
At Brown, we have been motivated by a desire to better serve our clients for over 40 years, gracing their homes with the style, sophistication, elegance and warmth that captures the essence of those who live in them. Being a family-owned firm, we understand the value of establishing relationships with our clients, and we embrace the opportunities we have to create their dream homes.
Create a Space That Defines You
A home is a reflection of its owners. Who they are, what they’ve achieved, the life they’ve led — a home tells a story. Check out our portfolio for examples of past stories we've had the pleasure of telling.
Create A Moodboard
Creating a Moodboard will help you to begin visualizing what you want your project to look like,
and will help us get a better feel for your style! Learn how to make one below.
Showroom Temporarily Closed
Due to the current pandemic, our showroom is temporarily closed to the public. We are continuing to serve our existing clients, and we are excited to work with new clients thanks to our virtual/e-design service offerings.
- Consultation & Presentation of Interior Design Concepts
- Selection of Interior Material & Finish
- Selection & Procurement of Furniture, Area Rugs, Window Treatment, Artwork, Lighting, & Accessories
- Digital Design Presentations
- Design Intent for the Following Floor Plans (Furniture, Floor Covering, Ceiling, Lighting, Power, & Finish Plans)
- Space Planning
- 3D Renderings
- Millwork Design
We are doing our part to ensure the health and safety of our clients, our staff, and our community–while also keeping business moving! If you have any questions or design needs, please feel free to reach out.