WE ARE BROWN
One Team. One Mission.
At Brown, we are creative, collaborative, and inquisitive, while enjoying a healthy life/work balance. Our success does not come from fancy business buzzwords or the latest management fads. Success comes from an unwavering daily commitment to getting the basics right.
- We Practice the “Human Touch”
- We Communicate to be Understood
- We Set and Ask for Expectations
- We Follow-Up on Everything
- We Practice Blameless Problem Solving
- We Check Our Egos at the Door
- We Keep Things Fun!
We work for the love of home and family. We create spaces to make everlasting memories.
"Working at Brown for the last 25 years, my colleagues have become my family. We have a group of exceptionally talented designers and a substantial support staff that work together as a team. Doing what is best for the clients builds honest long-term relationships and referrals. Our culture to do the right thing has brought us great success for over 45 years."
Laurie Carney, Chief Financial Officer
- Competitive Compensation
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Bereavement Leave
- Jury Duty Leave
- Employee Discounts on Showroom Purchases
- Profit / Bonus Plan
Join the Interior Design Family
At Brown, we take pride in the professional, creative and collaborative environment we have created and enjoyed for more than 40 years. Our responsibility is to not only design functional and beautiful living spaces for our clients, but to also establish and maintain lasting relationships built upon trust, confidence and mutual respect and appreciation. Working at Brown is more than a job; it's an opportunity to make a difference in our clients’ lives each and every day. Are you ready to join our family?
- VIEW AVAILABLE POSITIONS
Available Positions at Interiors by Brown
A family-owned interior design firm specializing in luxury commercial and residential design and furnishings seeks an experienced commercial interior design project manager with experience in hospitality, multifamily, and retail.
We are currently looking to expand our team with an enthusiastic, full-time Commercial Interior Designer at our newly
remodeled Design Firm in Boca Raton and the option to work remotely. The Commercial Interior Designer will work
collaboratively with the entire Commercial Design team to ensure each project exceeds client expectations.
● Minimum 5-7 years experience is preferred
● New construction and renovation experience is a must
● Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s in Interior Design from an accredited program is required
● Attention to details, highly organized with the ability to multitask
● Knowledge of general principles of design and construction documents
● Proficient in G Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Forms)
● Strong CAD/Sketch UP/Photoshop skills preferred
● Experience with SPEXX preferred
● Excellent presentation, communication, customer service and organizational skills
● Persistent, proactive and resourceful: VERY IMPORTANT
● A professional attitude is necessary
● Ability to work effectively in a team environment
● Ability to lead a team as well as mentor, coach and develop Design Assistants
● Develop and execute design concepts for projects from start to finish
● Prepare client presentations
● Develop proposals and budgets for projects
● Ability to make furniture and fabric selections
● Work with architects, contractors, suppliers and subcontractors
● Ability to make FF&E suggestions
● Jobsite visits and installation supervision
● Ability to address client questions in a timely manner
● Product sourcing from vendors
● Provide weekly project updates to Design Director and Client